At Aspire of WNY, we live by creating and lead by innovating.
Walk into any of our homes. Attend any of our events. Speak to our employees. Work with the individuals we support. Participate in our programs. In every moment, in every way, our agency seeks out innovation. And 2022 was a year propelled by new, creative thinking from across the organization. Since joining Aspire of WNY in late 2019, much of my experience at the agency has been through the lens of a global pandemic. Now, with the return to normalcy, we are excited to embrace the theme of innovation once again.
On September 19, 2022, the agency celebrated 75 years of serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the WNY area. Our 75th Anniversary Gala saw community partners, team members, and individuals dance the night away, celebrating all that has come before us and all that lies ahead. In this report, you will see the brilliant work of all who call Aspire of WNY home. Please join me in admiring their creations and innovations. Cheers to the next 75 years! Thank you, and be well,
Renee A. Filip
President & CEO
Aspire of WNY
Or, use the links below to access the web version of the articles from our report.
- CHEERS to 75 Years | A year-long celebration for Aspire of WNY
- INNOVATION THAT MAKES AN IMPACT | Launching the Training Academy gives everyone a hands-on learning experience
- WELCOME BIRDS & FAIRIES | iXpress program participants took their creativity out into the community
- DIGITAL BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION | Aspire of WNY embraces technological innovation through the development of Power Apps
- INNOVATION THROUGH COLLABORATION | Residential Opportunities reevaluates workflows to create consistent support for individuals across the agency
- INNOVATIVE SUPPORT & SELF-ADVOCACY | The power of self-advocacy helped Aspire of WNY find one of our newest Direct Support Professionals!
IN MEMORIAM | Remembering those we lost in 2022
FINANCIALS | Prepared by Jen Ball, Chief Financial Officer at Aspire of WNY