Yogis Making an IMPACT with Aspire of WNY’s Yogathon
September 18 – October 31, 2023
Aspire of WNY is proud to support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. But we need your help! That’s why we’ve crafted a Yogathon!
What is Aspire of WNY’s Yogathon? And how can you participate?
Aspire of WNY’s Yogathon is a Fall fundraiser event that brings the Yogi community together to help support individuals with disabilities. From special yoga events for all abilities and levels to awesome yoga prizes, this Yogathon is for everyone! To participate you can:
- Become a fundraiser to WIN top yoga prizes (learn more below) and help support Aspire of WNY! CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
- Participate in our pop-up yoga events throughout September & October at various studios and venues across WNY (Subscribe below for EXCLUSIVE invites)
- Teach a class at your studio or venue to support Aspire of WNY
(Email Megan Rechin to see how you can participate email@example.com)
Help us reach our fundraiser goals and you could win one of our AMAZING yoga-tastic prizes:
- Raise $100 or more to win a one-of-a-kind Aspire of WNY Yogathon T-Shirt
- 2nd Place Fundraiser will win a kit of the TOP yoga accessories rated by Self:
- Manduka Cork Yoga Block
- Halfmoon Essential Cotton Rectangular Bolster
- B Yoga The Practice Yoga Strap
- Yogitoes Manduka Yoga Towel
- Minga Lily Silk Eye Pillow
- 1st Place Fundraiser will win a 2024 Fall yoga retreat at Menla in New York’s Catskill Mountains:
- Deluxe Accommodations for a Weekend in the Fall of 2024 (Friday-Sunday)
- Movement Sessions
- Nature Rituals
- Fire Ceremonies
- Yoga Practice
- Nature Meditation
- Opportunity to Use Menla’s Grounds and Facilities (Dewa Spa with Massage and Traditional Tibetan Relaxation Techniques)
- See sample retreats: Menla Yoga Retreats
We triple downward-dog dare you to participate in Aspire of WNY’s 2023 Yogathon!
Have a question?
Email Megan Rechin, Vice President of Communications at
Aspire of WNY for more information!