Aspire’s Medicaid Service Coordination (MSC) department is now a part of Person Centered Services. Please contact Person Centered Services at 888-977-7030
Environmental Modification and Adaptive Technology (EMODS)
- Assistance to obtain funding for environmental modifications and adaptive technologies to ensure that a person’s health, safety, independence and well-being are met through necessary modifications or devices. This ensures a person can maintain the ability to live at home and in the community.
- Aspire of WNY participates fully in the Minority u0026amp; Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE).
Types of E-Mods and Adaptive Technology
- Coordinate the installation of a wheelchair ramp or lift
- Plan for accessible bathroom modifications
- Assist with making the kitchen and living space accessible and safe
- Vehicle modifications
Self Directed Services
A Person Centered option that allows you and/or your chosen advocate(s) the authority to have control over the supports & services important to you. You can have the authority to hire and manage your own staff with as much or little support from Aspire as you request. Individualized & Customized Supports & Services Managers can assist in:
- Developing and managing self-directed service and supports
- Fiscal intermediary; acting as the Employer of Record, performing background checks and fingerprinting, recruiting, interviewing and supervising staff, and implementation and execution of a budget and all related expenses.
- Providing oversight during the planning process to ensure that every necessary safeguard is taken into consideration and implemented within the plan prior to approval.
- Broker services which develop and maintain the supports and services plan and budget and the circle of support, monitor expenditures for consistency, performs periodic reviews and updates to the plan as needed.
For More Information on Emods:
In Erie or Niagara County call:
Phone: (716) 505-5246
In Chautauqua County Call:
Phone: (716) 456-3113
For Self Directed Services Call:
In Erie, Niagara, or Chautauqua County call:
Phone: (716) 456-3119