Aspire’s Quality Plan
Aspire’s Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement (QA/QI) Plan is an ever evolving strategy to ensure excellent services for all the people we serve, as well as all Aspire employees. The QA/QI plan is developed by the Aspire Quality Division and outlines all of the initiatives in place to ensure the continuous improvement of quality care for our customers.
Some of these initiatives are:
- Customer Satisfaction: Aspire values feedback from the people we support. We routinely solicit feedback from individuals and families through our Customer Satisfaction Surveys and our Quality of Life Visits. This helps us find out what our customers want and where we need to improve. At Aspire, we are committed to providing quality services that are person centered.
- Trend analysis: A mechanism to measure and analyze agency operations in order to acknowledge best practices and offer ideas for improvement as needed.
- Auditing: QA/QI has a systemic and strategic approach to conducting quality reviews to ensure that the Mission and Vision of the Agency is upheld, as well as adherence to all state and federal regulations.
- Electronic Data Management: Aspire’s OPWDD funded operations use Therap, an integrated solution for documentation and communication. Therap has reduced our reliance on paper and has streamlined communications and storage of information.
- Aspire Incident Management, (AIM:) This service provides technical assistance to, and collaboration with, managers in real time when an incident may have occurred.