Website Aspire of WNY
Work Where You Can Make An IMPACT!
- Associate’s Degree in Human Services or related field with computer skills in operating systems and one year experience working with adults with disabilities OR three years experience working with people with disabilities and computer skills in operating systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides technology instruction, assists in the development of curricula and provides one-on-one instruction to individuals in accordance with their individualized service plans, valued outcomes and day program plans.
- Assists with providing specific training to individuals on the fundamentals of computer operations and on specific software applications as well as the installation of assistive software and hardware when necessary.
- Prepares required documentation for services including but not limited to: individual service plans, training plans, and daily and monthly notes.
- Assists with designing services to ensure that assistive technology outcomes/goals are met.
- Provides in-house computer maintenance, upgrades and trouble-shooting on the computer systems as assigned.
- Assists with the provision of personal care services as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com