Website Getzville, NY
Work Where You Can Make an IMPACT!
We are looking to hire a Systems Administrator for our Getzville, NY location. We are looking for someone local who can be on site during the work week to help and support our clients and troubleshoot their technical problems. If you have growth mentality and love working with clients to support their technical needs this job is perfect for you.
Location: Getzville, NY (On Site)
The Systems Administrator performs a wide variety of technical tasks including client and server computer diagnostics, maintenance, new builds, upgrades, software installations, patch management, and working with end users to provide trouble ticket resolutions. Provide level 2 support to IT staff and Aspire employees.
Provides complex technical support, planning and coordination for End User touch points of the distributed computer environment, including desktop, software and hardware installation, support and distribution, and remote access technologies
· Perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly
· Maintain internal infrastructure requirements including, laptop and desktop computers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, phones, security updates, support internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments
· Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
· Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
· Install and configure local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and network segments and servers, such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems.
· Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed
· Oversee and provide operations support including account management, workflow, log analysis, troubleshooting and service optimization
· Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
· Provide 2nd level support to staff.
· Document all pertinent information using the appropriate call-tracking/ticketing system
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a Related Field and or 4+ years’ working in a similar role. Experience with Customer Service, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, Analytical Thinking, Time Management, Working Under Pressure and Troubleshooting skills.
· Experience with Systems Administration of Windows Servers, Vmware(Vsphere), Azure, and Networking.
· Experience with Cloud Infrastructure: Microsoft 365: SharePoint, OneDrive and Outlook
· Experience with and knowledge of operating systems and server solutions (Exchange, SQL, Terminal Services (RDS), IIS, AD). Be able to stay current with the ever-changing technology and IT solutions
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Enthusiastic positive attitude
• IT experience within a multi-location organization
• Advanced knowledge of networking principles and operating systems.
• Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) highly desirable
• VMWare Certification highly desirable
• Administration of Backups (Veeam)
• Ability to quickly diagnose issues and suggest solutions
• Experience with Fortigate or equivalent (Firewalls)
• Strong knowledge of Networking Topology and Design
• Cybersecurity & Network Security Administration.
• Microsoft / Cisco certifications are a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org