Website Aspire of WNY
Work Where You Can Make an Impact!
Work Where You Can Make an IMPACT
Aspire of WNY is seeking a full time Special Education Supervisor to oversee the school-aged program at the Center for Learning. The Center for Learning provides services to students with disabilities, ages three to 21 years old.
Responsibilities include supervision of paraprofessional and professional staff, developing curriculum, monitoring students’ behavioral, program and equipment needs and maintains contact with school districts.
At Aspire, we are driven by the core belief that children and adults with developmental disabilities have the right to realize their full potential and live as independently as possible. Aspire compassionately and relentlessly works toward facilitating this end.
- Masters degree in Special Education
- School Building Leader certification
- 3 years teaching experience
- 1 year supervisory experience
- Medical insurance thru Independent Health
- Dental insurance
- 100% agency paid life insurance
- Both long term and short term disability insurances
- 403b retirement plan with Agency match
- Continuing education reimbursement
- 15 paid holidays
- Separate sick, personal and vacation time
- Employee Assistance Program
Hourly rate of pay: $32.48 – $48.72
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com