Website Buffalo, NY
Work Where You Can Mane an IMPACT!
Work Where You Can Make an IMPACT
Aspire of WNY is seeking a full time Program Coordinator.
At Aspire, we are driven by the core belief that children and adults with developmental disabilities have the right to realize their full potential and live as independently as possible. Aspire compassionately and relentlessly works toward facilitating this end.
A Program Coordinator is responsible for managing day to day operations and services in our group homes. The ideal candidate would also be responsible for the development of Individual Service Plans, team reviews, programming and staff development.
- Bachelors Degree in Human or Social Services or related field.
- Three years of supervisory experience in a human services agency.
- NYS drivers license required.
Hourly rate of pay: $24.54 – $34.35
It also includes our excellent benefit package!
- Medical insurance thru Independent Health
- Dental insurance
- 100% agency paid life insurance
- Both long term and short term disability insurances
- 403b retirement plan with Agency match
- Continuing education reimbursement
- 15 paid holidays
- Separate sick, personal and vacation time
Apply to: Human Resources Department, Aspire of WNY, 2356 North Forest Road, Getzville, NY 14068 EOE.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com