Website Cheektowaga, NY
Work Where You Can Make An Impact!
Work Where You Can Make an IMPACT
Aspire of WNY is actively seeking a Full-Time Registered/Licensed Physical Therapist Supervisor to lead and coordinate physical therapy services within our clinical programs, providing crucial support to individuals with developmental disabilities through overseeing treatment plans and providing clinical assessments.
At Aspire, our commitment is deeply rooted in the belief that every individual, regardless of developmental disabilities, deserves the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential and lead an independent life. We relentlessly pursue this mission, driven by compassion and a genuine desire to make a positive impact.
If you are ready to make a tangible impact in the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities as a Physical Therapist Supervisor, Aspire of WNY is the place for you. Join our team, where your dedication and passion can truly make a difference.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive working environment among physical therapy staff.
- Oversee the implementation of physical therapy interventions and treatments for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Lead and coordinate staff in our clinical programs/services
- Implementing physical assessments, interventions and assessing progress.
- Current registration and licensure as a Physical Therapist.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Experienced with bed assessments, shower chair assessments, and wheelchair assessments/adjustments is preferred.
- Passion for working with individuals with developmental disabilities
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $61,526.40 – $86,153.60
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org