Website Getzville, NY
Work Where You Can Make An IMPACT!
Associated degree in accounting with 1 year experience preferred or High School diploma with at least 3 years payroll bookkeeping experience.
Performs the Payroll Bookkeeping process in accordance with Fiscal Accounting Policy and Procedures, Agency Policy and Procedures and Generally Accepted Accounting principles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under general supervision performs the following functions:
- Verifies that Payroll information received is complete and accurate
- Calculate timesheets for payroll process, input and reconcile
- Calculate and enter HR changes and probation accruals
- Audit payroll output, timesheets to Earning Proof Reports
- Prepare manual check requests with appropriate backup
- Prepares and reviewed payroll disbursements, garnishments and wage assignments
- Generate payroll reports using Microsoft Excel and Word on an as needed basis
- Responsible for activates including but not limited to: answering phone calls, greeting visitors , handling payroll inquiries and sorting & distributing payroll documents including payroll checks
- Maintains neat and accurate files, information and documentation including filing of payroll information and documentation
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com