Website Getzville, NY
Work Where You Can Make an IMPACT!
We are looking to hire multiple IT Technology Support Specialists for our Getzville, NY location. We are looking for someone local who can be on site during the work week to help and support our clients and troubleshoot their technical problems. If you have growth mentality and love working with clients to support their technical needs this job is perfect for you.
Location: Getzville, NY (On Site)
Technology Support Specialist will provide technical support to internal users, prioritizing and escalating helpdesk requests based on how critical they are to our business processes. Responsible for the installation and maintenance of technical systems and for troubleshooting common problems related to Internet connectivity, hardware and software, operating systems, and data security.
Provides complex technical support, planning and coordination for End User touch points of the distributed computer environment, including desktop, software and hardware installation, support and distribution, and remote access technologies
· Handle ticket ranging from end-user support, network issues, and software installation
· Customize, Deploy, Troubleshoot, post-deployment support on machine / user-based licensing of O365.
· Ability to setup, configure and troubleshoot Windows Server and related issues
· Troubleshoot and resolve firewall, router, and other network related issues
· Perform on-site installations / repairs as necessary
· Training end-users on hardware functionality and software programs.
· Perform regular maintenance for our phone systems, computer systems, computers, printers, network systems, and any other technical equipment
· Administer new user accounts, work email addresses, and access levels to new employees to ensure they have everything they need to work efficiently
· Experienced in Customizing, Deploying, Troubleshoot, post-deployment support on machine / user-based licensing of O365.
· Familiarity with multiple computer operating systems, such as Windows, Mac, and Linux operations
· General knowledge of troubleshooting Internet connectivity, phone systems, network systems, and other technological office equipment
· Ability to troubleshoot IT issues quickly and efficiently
· Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems / Office Applications / Ethernet Networking
· Be able to stay current with the ever-changing technology and IT solutions
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Enthusiastic positive attitude
• IT experience within a multi-location organization
• Advanced knowledge of networking principles and operating systems.
• Experience with Administration of Wireless Access Points
• Familiar with business-class network technologies such as TCP/IP, VPNs, VLANs, and QoS
• Familiar with Microsoft Server technologies such as Active Directory, Vmware, and Veeam backup
• Microsoft / Cisco certifications are a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org