Team Coordinator (Group Home Manager)
Website Aspire of WNY
Work Where You Can Make An IMPACT!
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent with 3 years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities, one of which must be in a supervisory capacity.
- A valid New York State Driver’s License.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates the coordination of the daily operations of a group home.
- Ensures the development of the individual’s ISP plan as designed/agreed to by the consumer support team.
- Supervises implementation of each individual’s ISP plan.
- Reviews documentation for accuracy and compliance.
- Ensures site safety by participating in facility inspections. Reports and ensures corrections in any unsafe or unsanitary condition or practice.
- Ensures adequate staffing pattern is maintained to meet needs.
- Trains and supervises direct care staff.
- Coordinates the admission of individuals to the group home ensuring all required material are obtained.
- Ensures the thorough documentation of all untoward incidents and allegations of abuse including completion of preliminary investigation reports.
- Manages individual and house financial accounts.
- Responsible for on-call as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org