Fiscal Intermediary Coordinator
Website Aspire of Western New York
Bachelor’s Degree in Health or Human Service field and one year experience working with people with a developmental disability and one year supervisory or Broker experience; or Associate’s Degree in Health and Human Services and 2 years of experience working with people with a developmental disability and 2 years of supervisory or Broker experience. Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to drive.
Coordinate Fiscal Intermediary services ensuring that individuals served have opportunities to make choices, develop and achieve, participate in the community, maintain good health and secure personal future, be treated with respect and dignity and experience relationships with family members, friends and neighbors.
Ability to perform all essential job functions for a minimum of a seven and one half hour shift, with one unpaid meal break, without significant risk of serious injury.
The function of the position usually is performed:
The function of the position usually is performed sitting, but may involve some amount of time standing. Some amount of stooping, kneeling, bending, crouching, lifting, walking, carrying and other movements may be required. Tasks involve working on a computer keyboard, calculator, cutting, labeling and taping involving extensive wrist and hand movement. Provide two-way communications with people. All employees are required to be able to perform these movements without significant risk of injury.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assume direct responsibility for day to day management of Fiscal Intermediary Services.
- Provide supervision to Agency Brokers and guidance/support to other agency and independent brokers.
- Conduct SDS Education meetings and interviews as requested with individuals, families, other service providers.
- Attend ISP and Circle meetings per regulation.
- Schedule and conduct Launch meetings.
- Budget review/submission/tracking/follow up.
- FI and Broker billing.
- Communication with Care Coordinators and Brokers to ensure accuracy, timely submission and follow up of required documentation.
- Communication with other agency departments for effective operation of SDS services.
- Completion and monitoring of budget utilization.
- Manage stipends (review, approve in ACCPAC)
- Liaison with DDRO.
- Participate in committees and meetings as assigned.
- QA activities/Fiscal Audits.
- Participates in maintaining safety of work environment.
- Adheres to Agency policies, procedures, rules and regulations. As a condition of employment, adherence to attendance and lateness standards are required.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com