Website Aspire of WNY
Work Where You Can Make An Impact!
Work Where You Can Make an IMPACT
At Aspire, we are driven by the core belief that children and adults with developmental disabilities have the right to realize their full potential and live as independently as possible. Aspire compassionately and relentlessly works toward facilitating this end.
Aspire of WNY is seeking an Employee Benefits & Leave of Absence Coordinator to oversee all aspects of employee benefit programs and leave of absences for the Agency.
This position is responsible for compliance with OSHA regulations, administers all employee accidents, Workers Compensation claims, short term disability, personal leave of absences, FMLA and PFL. Coordinates employee benefit programs including medical, dental, HRA, long and short term disability, life insurance and 403b plans.
Minimum Qualifications –
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience
- Medical insurance thru Independent Health
- Dental insurance
- 100% agency paid life insurance
- Both long term and short term disability insurances
- 403b retirement plan with Agency match
- Continuing education reimbursement
- 15 paid holidays
- Separate sick, personal and vacation time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Rate: $20.36 – $28.50 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com