Website Hamburg, NY
Work Where You Can Make An Impact!
Work Where You Can Make an IMPACT
Come join our team! We have immediate full time and part time opportunities available working with people with developmental disabilities in community based homes in Hamburg/Lackawanna/ Blasdell. The position supports people with developmental disabilities with activities of daily living – including, but not limited to, personal hygiene care, meal prep and feeding, administer medication.
At Aspire, we are driven by the core belief that children and adults with developmental disabilities have the right to realize their full potential and live as independently as possible. Aspire compassionately and relentlessly works toward facilitating this end.
Why Aspire of WNY?
- No experience needed!
- Have experience? We take that into consideration at time of hire which can increase your starting rate!
- Excellent Benefits – Health Insurance, Dental, Paid time off, Holidays, and more!
- Room for growth and promotion from within
- Paid training at Aspire’s Training Academy
- Flexibility to work with a diverse group of individuals in a variety of settings
- Employee recognition & appreciation events
- Employee Referral Program
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid New York State Driver’s License
- Must be able to attend orientation & onboarding which is held 1st shift, Monday thru Friday.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.90 – $16.25 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org