Data Management Specialist
Website Aspire of Western New York
Associates Degree and a minimum of one year experience working in the health and human services field, with knowledge of Computers and data management systems.
To coordinate and manage all data collection, record keeping, reporting, and data entry in the Service Coordination Department.
Essential Functions are the ability to:
Utilize the computer for database management, word processing, and internet-based reporting, and completes QA reports. Type accurately, answer telephones, distribute information, maintain records accurately, and use of office equipment.
Ability to perform all of the essential job functions for a minimum of a seven and one half hour shift, with one hour unpaid meal break, without a significant risk of serious injury.
Essential Physical Functions are the ability to: The function of the position usually is performed sitting, but may involve some amount of time standing. Some amount of stooping, kneeling, bending, crouching, lifting, walking, carrying, and other movements may be required. Tasks involve working on a computer keyboard; typewriter, calculator, cutting, labeling, and taping involve extensive hand and wrist movement. Provide two way communications with people. All individuals are required to perform these movements without significant risk of injury.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors and coordinates collection of data for billing and reporting.
- Creates and maintains data collection and billing systems.
- Develops and maintains internal systems to facilitate accuracy for monthly billing.
- Works as a liaison for OPWDD web-based reporting.
- Enters data into department and agency database.
- Prepares various reports as required by funding sources and fiscal department.
- Keeps current on changes in regulations and billing/reporting procedures
- Provides MSC (Medical Service Coordination, Intake) program with organization including typing ISP’s. Encryptions and support as needed.
- Assists staff in preparation of audits as required.
- Oversees and maintains purchasing and billing structures within the department (ACCPACC).
- Ensures payroll systems are accurate and complete.
- Participates in committees and meetings as assigned; record meeting minutes.
- Participates in peer reviews of other Agency facilities, as needed.
- Responsible for the management of on-call.
- Performs Other Duties As Assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com