Data Management Specialist – Quality Assurance
Website Aspire of Western New York
AA Degree in office management or High School Diploma with two years administrative / office experience with demonstrated competency in data bases, Wed-based applications, Microsoft Software Applications, and handling tasks accurately with minimal supervision. Computer proficiency required
To coordinate and manage all data collection, record keeping, reporting and data entry in the QA Department.
Essential Duties are the ability to:
Utilize the computer for incident and database management, word processing and internet-based reporting. Type accurately, prepare database and spreadsheet reports accurately, distribute information, maintain records accurately, and use office equipment. Adherence to attendance and lateness standards are required.
Ability to perform all of the essential job functions for a minimum of a seven and one half hour shift, with one hour unpaid meal break, without a significant risk of serious injury.
Essential Physical Functions are the ability to:
The function of the position usually is performed sitting, but may involve some amount of time standing. Some amount of stooping, kneeling, bending, crouching, lifting, walking, carrying and other movements may be required. Tasks involve working on a computer keyboard, typewriter, calculator, cutting, labeling and taping involved extensive wrist and hand movement. Provide two-way communications with people. All individuals are required to be able to perform these movements without significant risk of injury.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Types, copies, and/or distributes the following: policy and procedure, meeting minutes, performance appraisals, quarterly reports, program evaluation, grant reports, letters, memos, etc.
- Designs appropriate systems for Division office procedures and ensures compliance with procedures by all sites in the Division.
- Maintains Agency Quality and Compliance databases and spreadsheets; ensures timely data input and reports.
- Maintains incident records for Agency and ensures timely submission Committees and regulatory bodies.
- Maintains Agency admission/discharge records and quality assurance record reviews.
- Prepares monthly paperwork for Special Incident Review including maintenance of records and scheduling of Determination Committee meetings. This includes tracking of open incidents, updating meeting minutes, correspondence with other divisions for follow up reports, tracking investigators’ files, monthly follow up reports to OPWDD, and redaction of reports for Jonathan’s law compliance.
- Inputs information into IRMA according to OPWDD requirements.
- Keeps current on changes in regulations.
- Works as a liaison for OPWDD web-based reporting.
- Maintains division files and computer records as needed.
- Prepares correspondence as directed.
- Participates in maintaining safety of work environment.
- Adheres to Agency policies, procedures, rules and regulations. As a condition of employment, adherence to attendance and lateness standards are required.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org