Website Aspire of WNY
Work Where You Can Make An Impact!
Aspire of WNY has a full time Quality Analyst/Investigator position available.
At Aspire, we are driven by the core belief that children and adults with developmental disabilities have the right to realize their full potential and live as independently as possible. Aspire compassionately and relentlessly works toward facilitating this end.
Responsibilities include completing investigations and making determinations and conducts quality assurance evaluations.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 years experience in conducting investigations, quality assurance/improvement or regulatory compliance.
This position includes our excellent benefit package!
- Medical insurance thru Independent Health
- Dental insurance
- 100% agency paid life insurance
- Both long term and short term disability insurances
- 403b retirement plan with Agency match
- Continuing education reimbursement
- 15 paid holidays
- Separate sick, personal and vacation time
Apply to: Human Resources Department, Aspire of WNY, 2356 North Forest Road, Getzville, NY 14068 EOE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org