Website Cheektowaga, NY
Work Where You Can Make an IMPACT!
Aspire of WNY is hiring a Behavior Management Coordinator for Residences located in Erie County.
This is an exciting position working with clinical staff to develop, monitor, and train behavior plans for those requiring behavioral supports. Work with community providers to monitor medications, develop data and measurement systems for reporting progress, and conduct in-service training for agency staff.
This is a great entry level position for expanding interest and skills in behavioral and psychological arenas!
- Bachelor’s degree in a human services field
- Minimum of two (2) years direct care experience working with ID/DD individuals, including implementation of Behavior Support Plans, OR Associate’s degree with a minimum of three (3) years experience, OR High School Diploma with a minimum of five (5) years of experience.
Competitive salary with generous benefits. Apply to: Human Resources Department, Aspire of WNY, 2356 North Forest Road, Getzville, NY 14068. EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Working with individuals with developmental disabilities: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org