Website Aspire of WNY
Work Where You Can Make An IMPACT!
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid NYS Drivers License with a clean driving record. One year of paid applicable experience desired.
- Working knowledge of WNY area streets and routes.
- Able to physically handle individuals with disabilities as situations require.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs various driving assignments for Aspire.
- Performs required vehicle safety checks to insure passenger safety per law and regulations.
- Completes as required, any and all data forms in conjunction with passenger moves and vehicle checks.
- Adheres to applicable State, Federal and local laws and regulations as required.
- Provides assistance to individuals served in appropriate and acceptable manner to insure safety of passengers in Agency vehicles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org