- Assists the student's team (parents, teachers, therapists, social workers, etc.) with transition planning that is part of the student's Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Provides student assessments
- Informs families about the transition process and assisting them with their role
- Assists families with linkage and referral of services
- Provides students with multiple work training opportunities through partnerships with community businesses and agencies
- Coordinates partnerships with the Erie County Summer Youth Program to provide summer employment and job training opportunities with the assistance of a job coach
Contact Aspire's Center for Learning at 716.505.5700 for more information.